Tuesday, November 15, 2011

More Pillow Talk


This is my pillow I found early this fall.  I like it very much.

I first showed you it here on my couch.

 

And then here on the little yellow bed.


For me, this little little pillow takes the couch and the bed to a whole other level of lovely.

Today I thought you might like to know from whence the cute little pillow came.

I know! Really had no idea I would find cute little pillows in this place, and what do you know? you can get this pillow in all sorts of happy colors.



There are even more colors available. Mine is the Dusty Blue color (not the Turquoise that is also offered).

Wouldn't these make a merry Christmas present? 

And Urban Outfitters is offering free shipping on $50!  That would mean you would need to buy two - one for a lovely friend and one for you. ;)


Here is the link. 




1 comment: