Monday, December 19, 2011

Sister's Dolly Shop


My Sister is a lady of many lovely ways and talents, but when she started making these little dollies, she had me in a complete state of awe - "Seriously, you made this?!"   I can't even comprehend it.



I love the delightful personality and uniqueness of each little dolly. 



 Their long limbs are perfect for little hands to hold onto. 
 

Every time I hear she's made a new one, I'm off around the corner to her house to ooh and aww - so fun.


 I'm especially partial to these green-haired sisters.  Their outfits and personalities are perfection.


You can find Sister's blog and Dollie Shop {HERE}.  I'm thinking she could still get one to you in time for Christmas.  ; )


It's been quite the December for our little family.   I'll try to update you all soon.  Until then, thank you very much for your patience with the scanty posting.

4 comments:

  1. lovely dollies. wow, i adore them!
    praying all is well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are adorable! I'm so in awe of people who can make things like this. True talent.
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dollies are absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, I JUST bought a pattern to make these little dollies this last week! and can i tell you, I would've preferred to buy them already done! because here I am a week later and the limbs haven't been attached to the body yet. so thank you for posting this, now I know where to buy them for gifts next year!

    ReplyDelete