Monday, April 23, 2012

Lovely Snack Bowls for Little Hands

Firstly, thank you for all your kind and encouraging comments about the new house - so sweet of you to rejoice with me!   I am excited to share the process of making the house our own little home - Before and After pictures are always so fun ; )


Now, today I want to share with you a most perfect, lovely little bowl for little people snacks.



Aren't they darling? 


They are the mini latte bowls from Anthropologie.  

I admit that I'm always a bit excited to find something at Anthropologie that I like (not hard), and can also afford (here's the challenge), but at $2.50 each I was just out $15 for a nice little stack of six.  Nice price for a gift for a friend, too.

They sell them online as a group of eight for $20.  I love this color combination.
But if you didn't like their combinations or didn't want eight, the stores are pretty awesome about shipping products straight to you for free.



They're just the perfect size for little people snacks - for a little fruit cup.



Or a little bowl of almonds and raisins (we do this a lot) or cut up apples.




The best part is that my kiddos adore them.




It's the little things, I tell you.




Wishing you a happy Monday. : )

love,
cailan




5 comments:

  1. Adorable bowls and little ones. Such a nice blog you have! Just signed up to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you just have to LoVe that aqua!!! such a cheery color. I'll never get tired of your anthropologie posts... gives me more excuse to stop in and have a look around. ;-) hugs to you, dear Cailan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you and i, miss, are home decor twinsies. i love whatever you love...or does that just make me a copycat?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable.
    Dishes can have special childhood memories.

    I remember our amber glass dishes - and how happy I was when I would open the ridge to see jello in them!
    ~ Dana

    ReplyDelete