Monday, May 14, 2012

hello, monday

Just finished a whirlwind of a weekend.  Putting together a bridal shower is so much fun..and a good bit of fun work. ; )  Haven't gotten to the pictures yet, but here's a little sneakity peak... I'll try to get a full post up soon.  Today, it's on to the garage sale!  Time to be ruthless and purge, purge, purge.



Enjoyed Mother's Day with these three little gooses. 
So thankful for them.


Also, Important Notice: My favorite Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm is on clearance at Target!   Have you tried this stuff? The Red Dalia color is the absolute best.  I wear it all the time and was tickled pink to discover it on sale at my 10:00pm-night-before-the-shower Target run. 



What in the world will I do in Iowa without a Target in town??  Survive, I suppose...and stock up on lip balm ; ).

Hope you had a happy weekend!



6 comments:

  1. I'm a bit addicted to lip balm, and Burt's Bees is my absolute favorite. I'll have to see if our Target has it on clearance. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures - those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bridal shower sneek peek looks AWESOME!! Can't wait to see more!! :) Hope you had a wonderful mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first photo is so beautiful! :) and your kids are just adorable. :)
    happy mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete